Translate this Blog

Total Pageviews

My IBOTOOLBOX Professional Profile

Widgetquik

Subscribe to this blog

Onlywire Share

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Install Android Apps to Kindle Fire

”Android,
I really love my Kindle fire. But unfortunately, you can only install files from Amazon's application world. Not so fast! I have found a work around without having to root the Kindle Fire.
Amazon's market store is a very nice store to shop. But unfortunately, you are limited to the amount of applications that are available. Sit tight, I will show you step by step on how to use Android market applications on your Kindle Fire. Now, I will tell you that you can not add the Android application market world to your Kindle without rooting your Kindle. But for most people it is very hard to root your Kindle without possibly bricking it. So, here is the easy steps to complete to use Android's Market world on your Kindle Fire.


Seven simple steps to use Android's Market World applications on the Kindle Fire. To complete all these steps you must first have access to WIFI! Meaning, you must be able to access the WIFI network privately. Not using an open public WIFI connection.

  1. First, download the application "AirDroid" from Android Market World to your Android Smartphone. Want's the software is downloaded to your Android Smartphone make sure you are connected to your WIFI connection.
  2.  Next, click on the new Airdroid application and receive the password from the software, and go to the URL or website it is requesting, using your PC. At this point enter the password that AirDroid is giving you. You will now see all the applications and software on your Android Smartphone.
  3. On your PC, in the same URL that your AirDroid had told you to go to. Click on the Apps button. Find the appropriate application you want to put on your Kindle Fire. After you have located that file, you will want to extract that file to your PC. Make sure you save the file in a location on your PC where you can locate it, after the file has been extracted.
  4. Next, take your Kindle Fire and a USB cable and connect your Kindle Fire to your PC using the USB cable. Now the Kindle fire does not come with a USB cable. So what I did is, I took the charger from my Android Smartphone and disconnected the wall outlet from the charger and used that cable to connect my Android Smartphone to my PC.
  5. Your PC will now locate the new drive, which is your Kindle. After the new drive has been located, go to "My Computer" on your PC and locate the new drive. It will most likely be labeled a letter from A-Z. This is the new drive that windows has found. As soon as you click on the new drive you will now see all the files on your kindle.
  6. Now locate the file that we have extracted from the AirDroid which is step number 3. Make sure to keep  the new Kindle Fire drive open where we located the files on our Kindle Fire. I must say that these steps are done with a window's PC. Holding the left click button down on your mouse, drag and drop the new file from the extracted folder to your Kindle fire. Now I know that you can not put the new application in a folder until you have installed it on your Kindle Fire. After the application has been installed on your Kindle fire you may create a new folder of our desire on your Kindle Fire and place that application in that folder. Now I know you are thinking, how do I install the new application on my Kindle Fire because I have only dropped the file on my Kindle. The next step will show you how.
  7. Now you can access the Amazon's application market and search and download the application "Easy Installer" on your Kindle Fire. After this application is installed, click it and open it, and you should see your new application on the screen. Check mark it and install it. Waa Laah! You have now installed an application from Android market world without rooting your Kindle.
Keeping all these steps in mind. All Android files are saved as an "APK" file. I hope you enjoyed this post, and please, share it for other people who would like to add Android market applications to their Kindle Fire. Now, I am a Network Marketer, but I find that having my Kindle Fire with me at all times will give me an excellent opportunity to brand myself, anywhere and everywhere I may be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Networked Blogs

Subscribe to this blog

ontoplist.com

Marketing Blogs & Websites
Add blog to our blog directory.