Zillion Dollar Training
You have one goal: Expose as many as possible to your SnackHealthy business as soon as possible! Keep the call very short, and don’t answer questions on the first call. That is the purpose of the email. Compose your own script, using a variation of each of the 5 elements below. Start with your most successful, outgoing, business minded contacts. Don’t prejudge.
1) Short call (Theme: Let’s them know, up front, it’s a short call)
• Bill, this is Tim. Did I catch you at a good time? You got a just a minute?
• Hey, Bill, just headin’ out the door, but I wanted to call you real quick. Is this a good time?
• I’m waiting on a call, but while I’m thinking of it, I needed to talk with you for just a minute.
• I’m glad I caught ya! I’ve been meaning to call you for some time to ask you a quick question.
2) Transfer enthusiasm (Theme: It’s not what you say, but how you feel about what you say.)
• I’ve been looking at businesses for years and I think I’ve found a way to retire early.
• Wow, I found the most unbelievable business, but I want you to see it for yourself.
• I can’t believe for once in my life I’m in the right place at the right time. This company is amazing.
3) Complement (Theme: Sets clearly in their mind why you’re calling them & grabs their attention.)
• I know you’re super busy, & I wouldn’t dream of bothering you if it weren’t really important.
• With your business (or successful, networking, community) background, this could be right up your alley.
• With your experience and business sense I’d really respect your opinion on this.
• I was thinking that you may catch the vision of this right away, especially with your (pick a couple) business
contacts…open mind...resources...past successes...personality.
4) Disclaimer (Theme: Eliminate pressure, expectation, or obligation. It’s not for everyone, so let them decide.)
• This may or may not be for you, either way is totally fine, but...
• I have no idea if this is for you or not, you decide...
• I don’t want you to buy or join anything. I just want you to take a look. Fair enough?
• I don’t know, you may not be in a position to take advantage of this, but it may be for someone you know, especially if they are in network marketing. They’ll know how lucrative it can be to be in the absolute right company.
5) Close your objective: (Theme: Check out the email, only!)
From the very start, you’re teaching your prospect is how to do the business. If you answer ANY questions at that moment, first he’d prejudge the opportunity & second he would think he needs to know the answers to questions before he could succeed in this biz.
• I just wanted to send you an email so you can see for yourself. Can I send that over to you? Great. What’s the email you want me to send it to? They’ll probably ask “what is it?” or if they don’t, say “let me give you a half minute background on what this is about & fire it over to ya”
• The name of the company is SnackHealthy. It’s an amazing publicly traded healthy snack company that has just launched. They even have an easy way for us to get all of our snacks free. I’ll get that over to you yet today & get back with you real soon.
Putting it all together:
Example 1: Bill, Tim here. Hey, I’m waiting for another call, but I’ve been meaning to get a hold of ya. Have ya got just a minute? (short call) I found the most amazing business opportunity, (transfer enthusiasm) & with your personality I immediately thought of you (complement). It may or may not be the right timing for you, but maybe you’ll know someone looking to make money. (disclaimer) but I just wanted to send you an email so you can see for yourself. Can I send that over to you? What’s the email you want me to send it to? (close your objective) Great. Just a real quick background of what I’m sending you: The name of the company is Snack Healthy . Have you heard of it? It’s a publicly traded healthy snack company that delivers snacks right to people’s door.
Example 2: Hey, Bill, Tim! You doing OK? Hey, I’m just heading out the door so I’ve got just a second (short call) but I’m so pumped about a business I ran across the other day. (transfer enthusiasm) I have no idea if you’d be able to take advantage of this or not (disclaimer) but with your contacts...wow. (complement) Rather than ramble on I want you to see it for yourself & I think you’ll be floored. I’d like to email you some preview material. So can I call you tomorrow to see what you think? (Close your objective) Great. Talk to you then.
• ANY QUESTION: I had that question too, & rather than me try to ramble on, the email I’m sending explains that a whole lot better than I ever could. You have got to see this for yourself. We have the chance to be at the very start of a publicly owned company!
FOLLOW UP: You must follow-up within a day or two at the most!
• Bill, this is Tim. Hey just a quick call to see if you got the material I sent over? I know you probably haven’t had time to look at it yet, but I wanted to make sure it made it OK.
o If they didn’t get it, send it again.
o If they did get it, say “great, I’ll call you after you get a chance to look at it.” Then transfer enthusiasm,
for example- “I can’t wait until you see what we have a hold of here.”
o If they got the material & looked at it, make a positive comment.
• “Hello, Bill, this is Tim, have you got just a moment? Was there anything on the website that grabbed your attention?” (Listen)
• “Hey, Bill, now can you see why I’m so excited? What part jumped out at you the most?
• “Oh, you haven’t looked at it yet? Can you look at it now or should I call you tomorrow? I’m not kidding, Bill, this is amazing. I don’t want you to buy or sell anything. I just want you to take a look. Is that fair?
If they’re interested and have more questions beyond the website information:
The 3-way call: This is especially effective because it’s simple; it’s quick; it shows your prospect that you’re connected with supportive & experienced business partners; it provides 3rd party documentation; and it’s easy to duplicate. That is, he can foresee himself doing what you’re doing.
You to prospect: “Bill, hold on for just a second. I have someone I’d like you to meet.” (Switch hook. Call your upline. Make sure you know he will be available. Switch hook back to prospect.)
You to prospect: “Bill, say hi to Terry. (Hi) Terry, you’ve had great success over the past few weeks. Could you tell Bill how simple it is to build the business? (Your upline will take a couple minutes to give a quick background & answer any questions, then exit.)
If the 3 way call is not an option, tell your prospect something like “I’d like you to speak with Terry. He’s had great success with SnackHealthy. I promise to have him give you a quick call with some simple secrets to this business.”
Objection - "I don't have any time to do anything else"
“Me, either. I am so busy with my other business (life, kids, etc.) that I don’t have time to go to meetings or conduct sales presentations. But that’s exactly why I love this business. I DO have enough time to recommend a website.
Objection - "I'm not a salesperson"
“I know what you mean. I hate feeling like I’m pushing something on someone. Fortunately, our system doesn’t work that way. It is our job to simply invite people to look at our new business. They’ll either be interested or not.
Objection- “I’m just not interested”
Answer 1: “I’m glad you took the time to check it out, but it doesn’t look like it’s the right timing for you or you don’t need extra money. What if I give you an update in a couple months? Does that sound fair?” (Mark your calendar. You don’t know how his life may change in 2 months.)
Answer 2: “With all that’s going on in your life, I can see how you might not be able to take advantage of this right now. Who do you know that’s a go-getter like yourself that you’d like to see get ahead?
Objection - "These things never work" or “I’ve tried something like that before.”
“Some home based businesses may be scams and some people may not put the effort into them that’s required to succeed. That has no bearing on this opportunity. Let me ask you a question. Have you ever had a bad experience at a restaurant or known someone who has? Did you stop eating at restaurants because of that bad experience? I know that this opportunity is different from anything. It’s like nothing out there.”
The real questions going through the prospect’s mind:
Is this business simple? Can I have fun doing it? Can I make money doing it? Will they help me do it?
Below are some things to say to move your prospect forward
• What’s preventing you from taking action today? Do you realize what we have a hold of here?
• Do you realize how simple this business is? No meetings, no paperwork, no inventory, no jumping on your friends, no pushy salesman. All we have to do is point a few people in the direction of our website and our success is almost insured. Do not get bogged down or overwhelmed. Why customize a simple approach?
• Make an intelligent choice for your future based on facts.
• You serious about making some money or just playing around?
Remember “people hear the music, not the words.”
This means they will hear your excitement and urgency for them to grab a position NOW.
Once they’ve looked at the SnackHealthy info, you MUST budget your time to be successful- 90% to those very interested, 10% to those somewhat interested, 0% to those not interested- give them no more thought. Do not chase those who are not interested! There are plenty who are. If they are interested, get give them more exposure- a local meeting, a webinar, a 3way call with your upline.
We’re in the sorting business, not the convincing business. We’re simply looking for people looking for us. You can’t say the wrong thing to the right person and you can’t say the right thing to the wrong person. There are millions of people out there that are looking for an opportunity. It’s a “numbers game”, so give the numbers a chance to work for you. Some will, some won’t, so what.
Subscribe to this blog
Add blog to our blog directory.