Translate this Blog

Total Pageviews

My IBOTOOLBOX Professional Profile

Widgetquik

Subscribe to this blog

Onlywire Share

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blog Tracking

”How
If you are like me, you love to read people's blogs and comment on them. Of course, you would want to keep track of your comments so you can easily see when people respond to your comments. Especially if you comment on 2-3 blogs per week. I would recommend you use a tool called Delicious Bookmarking
to keep track on what people say about your comments. Nice thing about this tool, it is easy to use and Free.

I usually do not subscribe to all blogs. Instead, I keep track of all pages that I might think the post could turn into a discussion or, lots of comments already and where people have commented on my comments before.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post and I never even thought about keeping up with the comments. As much commenting as I do I should though. LOL. Great recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Justin! I am glad this posting was of some help. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim,
    thanks for this nice tool here. My blog is on a blogger platform also. Is there a tool for blogger blogs that I can tell that someone has blog on a post.

    Mike Cleveland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike thank you again for taking the time commenting. To answer your question most bloggers blogs will have an option to check mark to receive an email anytime someone comments. If not I would suggest using the delicious bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tim

    thanks for the advice. Well appreciated!

    Mike Cleveland

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Networked Blogs

Subscribe to this blog

ontoplist.com

Marketing Blogs & Websites
Add blog to our blog directory.