Translate this Blog

Total Pageviews

My IBOTOOLBOX Professional Profile

Widgetquik

Subscribe to this blog

Onlywire Share

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Converting Raw HTML to Escaped Characters

If you are like me, then you love to blog. Blogging is an excellent form of communication to inform people who are looking for what you may have to say. Most of my blogs I post will talk about some sort of tool I use or any marketing tips I have found or personally used.

My last post talked about a tool that I find very useful to have on a blog. This particular tool is a widget used to translate your blog into a native language. By clicking on my prior post you will see a code that I had posted to create this Google translate widget. I recommend that if you plan on promoting your blog worldwide, that you add the Google translate widget to your blog or website.

Today I will talk about a tool that will convert the HTML script into escaped characters. This will make things a little easier to understand. If you are posting to a blog and want to show someone the actual HTML script without converting the code to what it is intended for, you will need to use a tool called "Quick Escape". This tool will create the script without actually converting the script to what it was written for. Looking at my prior post talking about Google translate widget, you will see a script code that actually did not convert it to it's intended result. That is because Quick Escape wrote it to not convert it, but the actual reader will see the original code you wanted them to see. To make this a little easier to understand, anytime you are writing a script on a blog platform, the script will automatically convert to what it is written for. This tool will keep that from happening. Of course, if you want it to convert, then this tool is really not needed for your purpose.

I hope this helps you to understand more about taking an HTML script and keeping it to it's original script without converting it on a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Networked Blogs

Subscribe to this blog

ontoplist.com

Marketing Blogs & Websites
Add blog to our blog directory.