Translate this Blog

Total Pageviews

My IBOTOOLBOX Professional Profile

Widgetquik

Subscribe to this blog

Onlywire Share

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Google new navigation interface

I read an article about the new google search interface, which is only in testing mode. Search engine land is  reporting that this new interface has top down navigation with the ability to filter your searches. My understanding is the search options will be located along the left hand side bar. This new feature will most likely push down the organic content even further. Searchers eyes will now be focused on the left side of the search results.

I am a strong user of google+. I really see google+ users totally benefiting on this new google search interface. Which if you still are not on google+, I suggest you get your account set up right now! Keep in mind the new google search interface is only in testing mode. Take a look at the video I have provided for you.  This video will give you more in detail on the new  interface.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Networked Blogs

Subscribe to this blog

ontoplist.com

Marketing Blogs & Websites
Add blog to our blog directory.