Translate this Blog

Total Pageviews

My IBOTOOLBOX Professional Profile

Widgetquik

Subscribe to this blog

Onlywire Share

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

As I wake up this morning I hear my baby boy talking to himself in his crib on this Good Friday. Now if everyday you wake up to a talking baby boy in his crib, and not just on Good Friday, I feel that you must have been blessed by god. Well I feel that I have been blessed with our baby boy.

To continue my story, as I had mentioned earlier that it is Good Friday. Well my dad is scheduled for surgery today.  I feel that there is a reason why God had forced the doctors to perform surgery today on this Good Friday. There is always a reason for something. I have a strong feeling that we will receive wonderful news after the surgery is performed and in the near future. My dad is a wonderful man, dad and he doesn't or anybody else deserves this. He has worked hard his whole life to always help his loved ones in need. So please take a second or two and say a prayer for my dad. And even if you don't know him, a prayer is always a good thing. God bless my dad and you all. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Networked Blogs

Subscribe to this blog

ontoplist.com

Marketing Blogs & Websites
Add blog to our blog directory.